Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween a Day Late, and a Buck Short--or more..

Greetings everyone. I'm not sure I should say that plural, seeing as I have no idea who reads this. But nevertheless greetings!

So I have recently designed a top sheet for some skis, and they are actually getting printed and everything!! I am so excited, because that was pretty much my ultimate goal when I first decided graphic design was for me!! So congrats to me!! YAY!! Anyways, I am going to try to upload a picture of them, but also the company that is making them is call Birdos, they are out of Switzerland, just a small company that makes custom skis. So if you have a sec take a peek!! :) www.birdos.com

The skis are call Early Birds, thus the flying clock etc. So lets see if I can make this work!

No comments: